Friday, June 15, 2012

Roses & Peonies continuing....

As it was when I finished painting on Friday night....Some work with the peonies and some with the roses ~ hoping to get them painted before they fade completely...

Saturday I was able to work until nearly 9:00p.m. when my dear nephew, David, came for a visit with Carmen, his wife and their two wonderful children!  Their second child, Naxully, is nearly 18 months old and I have only seen her once when she was a tiny baby.

 It is wonderful to have them in my home!

We plan to make a sight seeing tour tomorrow to Twin Falls. What fun to travel with them. I will be a total zombie by the time we return home, but that is OK. I can rest in the days that follow with happy memories of our time together and get back to my painting when possible.

People, especially family take first priority!


Here is the progress of Saturday... I got it signed (rid of the white place in the lower right....). And more flower work. Now to pull it all together.... and finish the other Still Life elements.


And a photo of the family playing with blocks! Everyone was tired from the trip, so playtime was quite short...  Nephew, David on the floor with the children, David Alexander and little princess, Naxully. Mom, Carmen looking on. How I love having them visit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails