Thursday, February 16, 2012

Red Rose, White Rose

Red Rose, White Rose
Oil on Cradled Canvas Panel    8"x8"  sold
My plan for Valentine Paintings of a red rose changed when I saw this beautiful white rose.....Wonderful white roses are relatively rare, they are often puny with few petals. As with all of us, my dollars are pretty puny now too, but I knew I would be sorry if I did not get both. Besides Valentines Day is always best celebrated between people who love each other ~ a duet!
Here is a duet to celebrate Love!
Thank you for looking!
_____________________________
From the buyer of this painting.... "Feel free to use my comment on your blog. In fact, I have another one! These paintings are much more beautiful "in person"! Thanks for making them available to those of us who live so far away, Luv, LaRae in AZ"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails