Friday, August 5, 2011

In a Garden....

"Jim's Archway"
Oil on Canvas Panel 14" x 11" sold
One of my demonstration pieces from the recent Oil Painting Workshop taught in my studio. My dear neighbors allowed us to invade their lovely garden. It is beautiful in every corner. I find the Stick Archway very inviting. Choosing which way to explore is always difficult ~ colorful vistas in every direction! Humming birds are everywhere and Jim keeps track of them individually! His children explore here daily and play wonderful games. Truly a Magical place.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whan I saw Jim's Garden, I thought of your garden that was Jim and Ruth's pride and wondered where that archway had been hid all these years. Then I realized that there are more Jim's in the world. What a wondeful area for young folks to play. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails