Friday, January 4, 2013

Good bye Google

Google, in its finite wisdom, no longer allows me to post new pictures. I no longer have access to Windows Photo Gallery on my computer. Therefore, unless this is changed back again, this is my last posting.

Is this corporate quarrelling?

Is this progress?

Am I missing something obvious? Am I too  e stupid????

I could get photos from a phone..... but that would not allow for sizing and editing or give adequate quality of photograph. And I do not have a smart phone nor can I afford to acquire one.

I could post from Picasa Web Albums, but there are only six images shown; all old ones; and no visible way to get to others.

I could get photos from this blog, but they are already on the blog. I need the blog to post new photos, not ones already here....
                       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails