Saturday, January 5, 2013

I can't think of a worse time for all this to happen.... (Google refusing to allow me to post my photos from the place I have them...). Many artists are right in the beginning of a great challenge, 30 Days, 30 Paintings, sponsored most generously by Leslie Saeta.

I really needed this because I have not worked consistently for months. I need this boost! I need the satisfaction to find out that that I can still swing a brush.

I have been contemplating a move of Blog for a while. The photo thing proved to be the last straw.

I considered just giving up. I cried.
Then I decided I must go forward with the Painting Challenge and I must be able to post on Leslie Saeta's blog with the other participants!

So...
Done!

Of course, in my ineptness, I put the wrong address here.... But I have changed that.

Moved to:

http://marilynrmillerstudio.wordpress.com/


I do hope you who have been so encouraging will come visit...
It is so much easier to leave a message for me at this new place, which is one major reason to move.
Come, help me feel at home in the new place!

Also, I can again, post my own photos of my paintings!

4 comments:

michelle said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up :)

asim said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

asim said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

asim said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails