Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Color!"
Acrylic on panel approx. 24"x 40" (I will measure it another day....)
Another cold, very grey day..... I have been unable to do much from my slightly despondent state. Yesterday I drove out into the countryside and did a small sketch and worked some on adding an elk to a four season wildlife composition I am doing. When I came back, I found a forgotten board ready to receive paint. I decided to try just color to see if that would move me onward. The little computer "Paint" * projects are so enjoyable I decided to use that concept and played with this for several hours. It worked. While I was working on it, I was lost and happy! I am going to post it on all three blogs..... *See my blog "Paint Doodles" Click on it in the left hand column.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails